i can't wait just like you can't wait / until we're out past familiar gates / those seven words shook the life back in / so let's just run 'til we lose our breath.

a reservation for heartbreak.

Posted: Sep 6, 2011 | Posted by marcy | Labels:

WTC1

i’m not expecting this to be the most fun i’ve ever had, but i’m expecting it to be the 2nd most important visit i’ve made down there.

and i’m going alone.

i think it’s the only way to do it.

 

[p.s. who (WHO) has one-THOUSAND eight-hundred and seventy UNREAD e-mails?? how is this even possible? there’s probably some good shit in there i’ve missed . . .]

[p.p.s. i’ll pay someone to go through these e-mails for me. for reals. and with my account password, you’ll have carte blanche to read all my personal goods, too. knock yourself out. make a day of it.]

[p.p.p.s. i’m actually not kidding. someone out there has enough free time and wants this job. so whoever you are . . . CALL ME. i might even bake you something.]

1 comments:

  1. Angie Shelton said...
  2. Wow. I'm actually so glad you posted this today, and you're that you're going. I can't wait to. I know that sounds weird, but well, I really feel it's important to go there, and experience the rawness and reality, and pain that that day caused. I've been DVRing and watching whatever 9/11, memorial, rebuilding specials I can for the last week. I actually just watched what I consider that saddest one this afternoon. My eyes are just now becoming un-red from the sobfest I had going on during nap. Can't wait to get your take and experience of it all. xo

Post a Comment