i can't wait just like you can't wait / until we're out past familiar gates / those seven words shook the life back in / so let's just run 'til we lose our breath.

october happens every year.

Posted: Oct 24, 2011 | Posted by marcy |

this is a truth. a certainty. except that, for me, it’s bigger than that. and i’m not even sure why.

for the past several years, like clockwork, october has always been a big month. huge, if you will. far greater than my understanding.

and every year, like said clockwork, it has changed a part me of. in some cases, it has changed all of me.

it happened last year.

and the one before that.

and back a year before that.

and hey guess what.

it’s october.

and for reasons that i’m not going to disclose quite yet: it has changed me once again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment