i can't wait just like you can't wait / until we're out past familiar gates / those seven words shook the life back in / so let's just run 'til we lose our breath.

my dawgs suck and so does big blue.

Posted: Sep 26, 2010 | Posted by marcy | Labels: ,

the only reason – ONLY reason – i am at all okay with the loss of summer and the transition into what will soon become the dread of winter is football season.

but with my alma mater in shambles and the home team down at the meadowlands looking like anything but the super bowl champs they were a few years ago, i am officially boycotting the change of season and considering an absence without leave.

so i started with a trip down the delaware. and it helped.

river

so until next weekend when i’m so sure i will have to subject myself to some more misery and, quite honestly, uninspired boredom, i will be planning said bout of absence without leave.

anyone interested in quitting their job for a few months and doing something 100% rad, give me a shout. because this is going to be epic.

4 comments:

  1. djm said...
  2. Nice trip down the Delaware

  3. marcy said...
  4. it ROCKED! well, except for the wake-up call the next morning. ouch ouch ouch. but at least i have gaga in my car!

  5. Angie said...
  6. that is absolutely beautiful. sorry bout them dawgs, but you still have the hottest college fb coach in the country. yep, I went ahead and said it. I'd hit that.

  7. Marcy said...
  8. Aaaaaaaaaaand that's why I love you. Period.

Post a Comment