i can't wait just like you can't wait / until we're out past familiar gates / those seven words shook the life back in / so let's just run 'til we lose our breath.

vertical.

Posted: May 26, 2010 | Posted by marcy |



truth be told, i really am not really tall. tall, yes. but at 5-feet 8-inches, i have to look upwards to all of those amazon chicks who tower over 6 feet.

but i used to be really tall. back in first grade (and 2nd, and 3rd, and pretty much until the end of middle school when the boys started growing up). and i hated it. my mom always told me i would one day appreciate my height, but i didn't believe her until i did. regardless, this little candygram would've been gladly welcome in my locker back in the days when all i wanted to do was cut myself at the knees and be short. oh how i used to dream about being short.

now, not so much. long legs are a blessing.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
  2. I think that is why we were such good friends 1st grade on up...I was your favorite little friend :)
    Cristin

  3. marcy said...
  4. I wanted to be just like you!!!

Post a Comment