i can't wait just like you can't wait / until we're out past familiar gates / those seven words shook the life back in / so let's just run 'til we lose our breath.

for you, GSM.

Posted: Feb 26, 2010 | Posted by marcy |



the sun set on the life of my dear G-Sonny-Money just a week ago, today.

this sunset is for you. i love you, i miss you, and not a moment passes when i am not kissing you in my heart.

her favorite thing was kisses. we used to sort of complain when she would get red lipstick on our cheeks.

i would gladly take a red lipsticked kiss from her right now.

2 comments:

  1. Molly Marler said...
  2. I FEEL you, my Lovely. You have my prayers and love. Just wanted to drop in and tell you that I love the blog. I so enjoy the blog. I stalk the blog. Muah.

  3. marcy said...
  4. I stalk YOU! Yeah, that's me creepin' under your bed at night. Ha! I miss you lovey and need.to.see.you.soon.

    Nuff said.

Post a Comment