i can't wait just like you can't wait / until we're out past familiar gates / those seven words shook the life back in / so let's just run 'til we lose our breath.

a little fyi.

Posted: Mar 3, 2010 | Posted by marcy |

in case you were wondering if this hollywood shiz is a bunch of glitz and glamour.

it's not.

it's a big pain in my butt on a good day. and on a really good day, it's just hard.

sometimes i want to set fire to the whole darn thing and go do something simple, like pick up trash. anyway, someone already beat me to the setting of the fire thing.



(by the way, i actually love what i do. just not on this particularly awesome day.)

2 comments:

  1. angie said...
  2. I'm sure you would be great at picking up trash. :)

    On another note, thanks for the dum dum lesson on clicking on the 0 to post a comment. Geez, I really kind of scare myself sometimes. I used to be a pretty sharp tack...before I gave birth.

  3. marcy said...
  4. I've had about 6 people ask me the same thing, so you are NOT a dum dum! In fact, maybe this should generate itself into a new post. Hmmmm. Yes.

Post a Comment