i can't wait just like you can't wait / until we're out past familiar gates / those seven words shook the life back in / so let's just run 'til we lose our breath.

take it to the mattresses.

Posted: Jan 19, 2011 | Posted by marcy |

thanks to steve jobs, the belligerent people of apple (whom i typically want to beat over the head with a snow shovel just for being the belligerent people of apple), and the app store, it is actually possible to rant about non-interesting things while lying in bed. in a completely horizontal position. with no computer in sight.

who knew.

verizon subscribers: get excited. you've been holding out this entire time while the rest of us suckers jumped on the wagon, paid unforgivable cancellation fees, and drooled over our iPhones that can bake a cake in space but can't hardly make a phone call to our next door neighbors. and certainly not if it's raining or something.

[i don't blame you. i have perfected the art of dropping calls in the biggest cities on earth. sometimes while climbing an AT&T cellular tower. crying the whole time.]

you are just a few weeks away (God willing, for your sake) from being able to rant, er blog if you so choose, about your own non-interesting things from here:


well, no, you probably can't rant from my bed. but you can certainly rant from yours.

and if you're wondering if that's a blue boa . . .

you bet your ass it is.

- - - - - ->

[but before you get any twisted ideas ••• that came courtesy of erin. also know as one of the best (i really mean worst) people to share a slumber party with. the slumber part of it, anyway. hence the tangled sheets and comforter on the floor. but i do love her. sleepless night and all . . . although this doesn't really explain the boa. nothing does.]




2 comments:

  1. Angie said...
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how stupidly and dorkily excited I am about Feb. 3rd, when I can pre-order my VERIZON iphone before all the rest of the shmucks who are going to jump ship over. (It's ok if you do, you'll be a smart shmuck.:) 3 weeks and counting...it's almost all I can freaking think about. I for real am going to chuck my stupidass crackberry off an overpass or something.
    We can message each other and blog even MORE!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, and if you hadn't seen the evidence...Denver was EPIC. I want to go back forevaaaaaaaaaa.
    Vegas sucks.

  3. Marcy said...
  4. Vegas does NOT suck because YOU are there and so is my 1-year old and 3-year old boyfriends. So it CAN NOT suck. And Sierra Gold is there and did I tell you my friend Bobby and I found one in RENO?!?!?! Same schstick...cowboy seats in all their glory, closing time of ummm never. Props for Nevada!! Holla! I need more Sierra Gold bars in my life. Orrrr, do I?! 2 might be too much to handle. I'll tell you what's too much to handle is this ambien I just popped and I feel like I'm drunk typing. Like seeing 2 of everything. That's probably the part where I say "ok love you goodnight!!!" crash. Denver is bliss and I think we should all move there. For reals. Get it going. I can go anywhere at practically a moment's notice and. I. Love. Lust. That. Your photos were my own personal soundtrack of "hey jelousy". Looked like the perfect weekend. OH and YESSSSSSS for your iPhone! It will change everything.

Post a Comment