i can't wait just like you can't wait / until we're out past familiar gates / those seven words shook the life back in / so let's just run 'til we lose our breath.

mom knows best.

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 | Posted by marcy |

in a poorly edited, only moderately enticing trailer for the upcoming season of The Hills (i half-heartedly recommend setting your DVRs immediately. you certainly aren't gonna want to miss a split second of this), trainwreck Heidi Montag is seen having a deep moment with her mom that goes a little something like this:

Heidi: So, you're saying I'm not pretty?

Heidi's mom: Well, I just thought you looked a lot better before you went and had your face rearranged and stapled back together in a feline contortion.

Heidi: {insert tears here}

but it gets better.

at the end of the trailer, you see trainwreck Heidi semi-crying (and i say "semi" because real tears are hard to come by when your face is frozen and your tear ducts are now situated in your abdomen) and saying the following:

I just never thought I'd be getting a divorce.

Really?? You mean you actually thought that d-bag psycomaniac loser you married was a purebred stallion with a golden heart and a real brain inside his skull? Ohhhh, that's right, you were wearing earmuffs the day they taught Relationship 101 in middleschool.

Note to Heidi: a broken heart will heal. a broken face, not so much.

yeah, i'd be crying too.

4 comments:

  1. angie said...
  2. LMFAO, I am dying, you have outdone yourself again queen of commentary!! This is hilarium, and she sucks a big toe. Get a life you silicone filled bag o' wind! I mean I really REALLY think that she is the only one in the world that doesn't realize she's a total joke and the only reason that she is still taped for a show is the pity factor and watching a train wreck into a mountain. Geez, i love your entertainment/hollywood/media thoughts. Yay!!!!!

  3. marcy said...
  4. it's really just too good to be true. on one hand, i can't get enough of her. on the other hand....GO AWAY!!!!!!!! such a dilemma i have. LC, however, is a gem. i think.

  5. Molly Marler said...
  6. Oh thank GOD you're back! I was worrying... I don't always comment, but I ALWAYS read. Effing HILARIOUS. LOVE this. I mean, really--the best writers in the world couldn't make this shit up. Sheeeeesh. She's a hot mess to say the least, but a train wreck I can't look away from! Love you darlin.

  7. marcy said...
  8. God, I love my loyal fans!!!! I skipped town and didn't think anyone would notice :) But I'm baaaaaccckk!!!! Watch out because I'm on steroids and may find 3 or 4 things that I need to talk about daily. Oh by the way, calling you tomorrow. Pleeeeaaasseee say you'll be around! love love

Post a Comment