i can't wait just like you can't wait / until we're out past familiar gates / those seven words shook the life back in / so let's just run 'til we lose our breath.

sick day shenanigans.

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 | Posted by marcy |

sick day + dayquil + brand new computer + brand new computer THAT HAS A CAMERA + realizing camera on computer RECORDS VIDEO = hilarity and self amusement.

**disclaimer: i am sick, which explains the wheezing. i am on a high dose of dayquil, which explains why i might appear to be on drugs. i am way too easily entertained, which explains everything else.

(best bud erin was on the receiving end of the phone call in video #1 while i made the massive discovery that the computer records video. the other 2.....well, i have no real explanation. and clearly no shame either.)

The Discovery:


Raining Indoors:


Drunk on DayQuil:


okay, that's all. i think i've embarrassed myself enough for one afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. kristen said...
  2. marcy - this made me laugh (like really laugh hard) for 2 reason. 1. - well just rewatch it..it's hilarious!! 2. - my 4 & 3 YEAR OLD just made this same discovery yesterday on my computer and i'm pretty sure y'all had similar reactions - i'm going to rewatch theirs now. you're too funny..thanks for the laugh!

  3. marcy said...
  4. I was laughing so hard I was literally sweating. Ahhhhh, to be so self-amused....funny thing is, I FELT like I was 3 or 4 years old, so I'm right there with your kiddos! What a fantastic discovery well all made!

  5. Anonymous said...
  6. Just wanted you to know that I decided to watch this again today because I am at home sick. I always know when I need a laugh I can come back to this anyday :) xoxo Cristin

Post a Comment